March 2, 2015

AM I REALLY GOING TO DO THIS?

Hello to anyone who is actually taking the time to read this!

I am Madelyn and I am 16 years old. I am not really your average teenage girl, the one who goes out with friends and cares very little of everyone around them. I am more of the quiet one who sits in the back and minds my own business. I am the one who pays attention to sights and sounds of what everyone often looks past. Making sure that I am aware of my surroundings and to look at the beauty in everything. 

I have always been a very organized person and have always enjoyed writing and journaling. I have tried to keep diaries just like many others have, but I want to be able to share things and stories with others as a way of communication but also documentation for myself. I feel words have so much power and can be interpreted in many different ways. Just like a picture or a painting. Some may see it as a masterpiece but others may see it as trash. Stories and words are the same thing.

I am a quiet person but I have a lot to say. I think this is such an awesome way to keep a diary of my life and what I enjoy. Even though a diary is something that is meant to be private. It's kinda like a public diary I guess! It's time for me to do something different to make a change and to get out of my shell. Maybe starting a blog will be that change!



-M

No comments:

Post a Comment