April 28, 2015

WHAT IS LIFE TO YOU?

I have never been a big reader but have always been a writer. I like to think of life in other ways than just life. I like to think of it something creative and more than what it really is.

A precious light that you are born with inside your soul. Waiting to be fed and nurtured. Waiting for you to see that little light and turn it into a raging fire. For you are the only one who holds the gasoline to make it burn.

Like a story book. Each day a paragraph, Each week a chapter. Think of the ups and the downs the trials and the tribulations. Think of the Lord who will one day read your story at those Golden Gates. He is going to judge and question the way you have written your story.

So think now, am I using this life to help others before myself? Am I going to turn this light inside my soul into a raging power?



-M

No comments:

Post a Comment