March 18, 2018

That's what I love about Sundays

P.S. if you read the title of this post like the song we are best friends.

I feel like everyone dreads Sundays and especially Mondays. Well I can understand and relate to the dislike of a Monday but I think Sundays should get a little more credit.

Sundays should be peaceful and restful, and if they aren't, then do something about it.(You have more control than you think.) I never really appreciated this feeling in the past but it all seems to make sense now. That feeling of being content, being refreshed.

I love being able to sit down and just write and not having to worry about anything at all. The weather is warmer, the sun is shining, and the birds are chirping. I know this may seem so simple and small of a thing to be so happy about but it almost gives me a giddy feeling.

I am going to challenge myself and you as well to appreciate the small things this week. Be happy and thankful about the little things in life, and trust me I know this will be a struggle for me because sometimes life just sucks. It's that simple, but it's also just as simple to change your attitude and to find the tiny ray of sunshine in your day.

I'm feeling a little bit motivational right now, if you can't tell!

But in all honesty, everyday that you wake up is a blessing. Don't take a day that you are alive and breathing for granted!

-M




No comments:

Post a Comment