May 25, 2018

Youtube and Friends perspective of FA

I started a youtube channel and I couldn't be more excited but at the same time nervous. I know what you are probably thinking by the title of this post...another person starting youtube. Yes you are right I am doing it, and if you know me at all I am an extremely hesitant person. So jumping into something like this not like a usual thing for me to wanna do. But I want to raise awareness for FA so I am going to take this jump into something that seems very scary. I mean putting myself out there for the entire world to see is terrifying, but I am going to try.

I am super excited to take this leap and try something new and I would love for you guys to check my channel out. I will be posting lifestyle with FA type videos every week.  So stayed tuned!


This weeks video is all about a friends point of view. I sat down with one of my best friends Lauren to find out what she had to say about FA. 

Here is what she had to say!




I will say one thing and that is that everyone deserves a friend like her and I am truly grateful that she is in my life.

I hope you enjoy the video and subscribe to my channel for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment