November 29, 2017

Opportunity awaits!

FA is tough. It’s not all rainbows and unicorns. There is a lot of ups and downs. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

With that being said I also would not trade it. Throughout my journey with FA, I have learned so many life lessons, met such strong individuals, and have had amazing experiences and opportunities. 

The Make A Wish foundation supports children with life threatening illnesses. They grant any wish a child may have. Big or small. Bringing imagination and wonder back into a sick child’s life. 

Last September I was honored to have my wish granted, and was sent on an 8 day Mediterranean cruise to Italy and many cities in Greece with my family. Even over a year later I still cannot put into words the breathtaking views, amazing people, and magical moments witnessed on this trip. I still find myself daydreaming about sitting on the beach in Mykonos or riding a water taxi in Venice.

After my trip I became a Make a Wish ambassador. As an ambassador I get to do some pretty incredible things. And I am given opportunities that I couldn’t have even imagined. 

The latest was Make a Wish gave my family and I a chance to visit Enchant Christmas premier in Arlington Texas. Making its debut in the USA, Enchant has the worlds largest Christmas light maze, ice skating, food trucks, and all things Christmas. 

It definitely put me in the holiday spirit and it was a wonderful way to bring in the Christmas season. 

Go to enchantchristmas.com and snag some tickets for you and your family! A portion of your purchase will be donated to Make a Wish and other charities!

-M








No comments:

Post a Comment