November 17, 2017

ask and you shall receive

Whenever I feel called to write a post on my blog or to share something on social media I always want it to be positive and have a positive message in the end. Sometimes I will already know exactly what I want to say and other times it will take me a week to find the words that I want to say. Often times I will pull inspiration from pinterest and the tie it in personally to what I am feeling or what I think it is that people need to hear at the time.

I came across this and it pretty much stopped me in my tracks and sent a chill up my spine. 

I was guilty of this. And I am sure you are too.

I kept telling myself that things just happen but God's voice was intended to be much louder than mine. The questions that I had been asking, God would answer them. But I would ignore them because I didn't want those signs and red flags to be true. 

His answers were not what I wanted but they were what I needed.

The Lord knows exactly what you need, he knows what your heart needs, and what your soul needs.

God does not shout or yell. His words won't come to you in the thunderstorms or earthquakes. But he speaks softly. When the wind blows gently through the leaves.

Expect the unexpected.

Be still and prepared to receive His word and His message.

God will send only what he knows you need. 



I hope this message finds you all well and is what you need tonight.
                                  

                                                            -M





No comments:

Post a Comment